Cedar Point Wellness Center
- Adult wellness check ups
- Sick visit available by Telehealth for Adults & Children
- Onsite COVID – 19 Testing
- Chronic disease education and management (Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, etc.)
- Women’s health appointments
- Blood pressure, blood sugar & cholesterol screenings
- Sports Physicals for Children
- Eyeglass Vouchers
Application Assistance for Medicaid/CHIP/Food Stamps
Assistance is available to determine if you or your family qualify for health coverage.
Covers cleaning, x-rays, filling, simple extraction and root canals from a partnering community health center. Items NOT covered are (crown, flipper/partial, denture, and bridge).
Eyeglass vouchers are offered at no cost. Vouchers are accepted at any Standard Optical location and include an eye exam, frames (up to $50) and basic lenses. Children are eligible if vision insurance is not included with their insurance plan. Please allow one hour for your appointment to receive an eyeglass voucher, as it includes an establish care visit with our medical team.
Community Health Workers can meet at a community member’s home to support, manage or prevent chronic diseases such as Type II Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke.
Referral for uninsured clients to receive primary care from a partnering community health center. Items NOT covered are (specialist/urgent care, emergency room visit, surgery/hospital stay, medical bills and prescription)
Nutrition education for health promotion & disease management. Contact our Registered Dietitian for more information or schedule an appointment.
To schedule an appointment, or for more information please contact (801) 486-4877
Cedar Point Wellness Center believes that good health includes staying physically active. We have a fitness center located in the building, and it is available to all clients over the age 18.
Gym Equipment includes:
– Weight Bench – Free Weights
– Resistance Bands
– Recumbent Bike
– Elliptical Trainer
Meet our Fitness Coordinator
Tre Martinez- Hopi
Being Hopi, he was taught in his youth about respect. Respect for family, elders, culture, land, and his health. As a Fitness Coordinator, he helps others find that love and respect for their body through exercise. “I am here to help you not only look better but feel better and be healthier” – Tre Martinez
To schedule an appointment with Tre
call (385) 267-1715
- Free ongoing group program
- Improve healthy eating and nutrition
- Stress management
- Increase physical activity habits
- Work with lifestyle coaches
- Program graduates reduce their risk of developing Type II Diabetes by 58% (78% for those over the age of 60)