Along with documentation, an intake form must be completed; the form can be found below or filled out at time of registration.
In order to be eligible for our programs and services applicants must bring the following:
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or Tribal I.D. (Identification card) A CIB must include the degree of Indian Blood (ex: 1/2, 1/4, etc.)
- Social Security Card (or letter from Social Security Administration indicating you have ordered a new or duplicate card)
- Current Driver’s License or Photo ID (if registering your child, please bring parent[s] photo ID)
- Proof of residency (rental/lease agreement, mortgage, or official mail)
- Verification of Income (if applicable) Two pay stubs including SSI or Unemployment
- Proof of Medical Insurance Insurance card (if applicable)
All documentation is required at the time of registration.