Along with documentation, an intake form must be completed; the form can be found below or filled out at time of registration.
In order to register for programs or services provided by the Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake, please bring the following documentation when you visit the Center:
- A Tribally issued Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or Identification card. A CIB must include the degree of Indian Blood (ex: 1/2, 1/4, etc.)
- Social Security Card (or letter from Social Security Administration indicating you have ordered a new or duplicate card)
- Photo ID, if over 18 (if registering your child, please bring parent[s] photo ID)
- Proof of residency (rental/lease agreement, mortgage, or official mail)
- Proof of Income (if applicable)
- Medical insurance card (if applicable)
All documentation is required and must be provided at the time of registration.